They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

2 Pieces of Gear for Sale

Do you have something Muvipix related to sell or trade? Capture a wide audience in this forum (subscribers only).
Information:

Please: Do not post any personal information (home address, phone numbers, email addresses, payment information) in your topic. Conduct all physical transactions privately through the Private Message System of this forum or personal email address.

Muvipix.com is not responsible for anything posted in this forum. Please read this first.

2 Pieces of Gear for Sale

Postby Kent Frost » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:14 pm

Hey all, I'm currently trimming some of the gear on my gear list and have decided that I'm going to sell a couple of items. These images are not my specific copies of the items, but the conditions of each are good-to-great (I take care of my gear ;) ).

First item, my Glidecam HD-1000.
Asking price: $250 firm (was purchased new for $380 from bhphoto)

I've had this for about 5 years, and have really only used it a handful of times. It's a bit of a trick to get it balanced, but once it's done it flies very well. I have the adjustment plate and counterbalance weights, as well as the necessary bolt/washer. If you're curious how much weight you can put on it, I was using my EOS T2i body with a Sigma 17-50mm 2.8 lens and my Sigma 10mm 2.8 fisheye lens, as well as a Shure videomic, all of which are fairly hefty when used together. According to the specs it will hold from 1.5 to 3lbs, but I promise you the system I used it with weighed more than that and I had no problems.

The second item is a Canon ST-E2 IR flash transmitter.
Asking Price: $100 firm (was purchased new for $220 from bhphoto)

This item is for the photographer who wants to get their external flash off the camera to be used, for example, as a studio strobe. This will help those who are looking to change up their flash photography by avoiding straight-on, direct flash. It has a range of 49ft indoors and 33ft outdoors, and it helps with dimension, dynamic lighting, and it helped me tremendously when I shot party and event photography to really make my work stand out in the community. I have since replaced this with a set of Pocketwizards (for use with multiple flashes), so I no longer need this.

If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a private message do discuss further details! Thanks!
Dell Studio XPS 8100, Intel Core i7 2.8GHz, 4GB RAM, 64-Bit Win7. Camera gear: 2x Canon 550D's, 1x Canon EOS 6D body, Sigma 70-200mm f2.8 & 17-50mm f2.8, Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 & 24-70mm f/2.8L, and two 420EX flashes.
Kent Frost

Re: 2 Pieces of Gear for Sale

Postby Kent Frost » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:32 pm

Bumping this. Both items are still available!
Dell Studio XPS 8100, Intel Core i7 2.8GHz, 4GB RAM, 64-Bit Win7. Camera gear: 2x Canon 550D's, 1x Canon EOS 6D body, Sigma 70-200mm f2.8 & 17-50mm f2.8, Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 & 24-70mm f/2.8L, and two 420EX flashes.
Kent Frost

Return to For Sale / Trade / Wanted