They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Photoshop.com

Specific to Premiere Elements Version 7.

Photoshop.com

Postby Svein Berger » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:59 pm

Hi Steve,

I just registered to Photoshop.com, but by a mistake I wrote .com instead of .no to my e-mail address. And I can't confirm my registration. Is there a way to change the e-mail address to the right one? Or do I have to create a new account? I know this is silly but, the name I use for my personal url is "hermis". That's the name of my late rabbit. Yes, I know it's silly but.... :oops:

Is there it possible to fix it? Please help.
Svein
-- Canon Legria HF M52, Canon HV20 --
Svein Berger
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Photoshop.com

Postby Paul LS » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:22 pm

Ummm... not sure if you can... sounds like the old "Catch 22 " situation. You need to register to change your email address... but you can not confirm your registration because you entered the wrong email address.

Cant you just re-register with the same name but with the correct email address.
Paul LS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Svein Berger » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:31 pm

Paul LS wrote:Cant you just re-register with the same name but with the correct email address.

Yes I can, but then I can't use the name "hermis" on my personal url. And svein is also used.

If that is the only solution I have to find another name for my url. Well that should not be the biggest problem.

Thank you Paul.
Svein
Svein Berger
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Svein Berger » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:53 am

After some more detail reading in the PRE user manual I unserstand that Photoshop.com is mainly for US. :cry:
I do not have the integration with PRE7 and Photoshop.com in may program, since I live in Norway.

And here comes the $xx question. Will Photoshop.com be available to other countries also?

With, be available to other countries also, I mean part of PRE7
Svein
Svein Berger
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Chuck Engels » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:45 am

From what I understand it will only be available in the USA for now. I don't know if they are making plans to open it up worldwide, might depend on the support they get here first.
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Svein Berger » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:51 pm

Chuck Engels wrote:From what I understand it will only be available in the USA for now. I don't know if they are making plans to open it up worldwide, might depend on the support they get here first.

Ok, Thank's Chuck. It's really no big deal, I still do have the best. You guessed right, MUVIPIX =D>
Svein
Svein Berger
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Return to PRE Version 7