They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Encore Problem

Premiere Pro discussions.

Encore Problem

Postby Cope This 719 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:57 pm

I know that Encore may not belong in this area, but as it is the vehicle for burning disks I thought I would ask this question.
In Encore CS 6 there is a section called "Library" In this section there are 8 buttons. The first is Toggle display of Menus, the others are for toggling buttons, display of images through to toggling of replacement layers. Now the first one the display of menus works no problem but the other 7 don't do anything. I have contacted Adobe who's only suggestion was to uninstall and then reinstall This I have done as well as updating to 601 but with no luck.

My second question is what happened to "Resource Central " This was included 5.5. Has it been replaced by something else

Any help most appreciated.
John
Intel Core i7 2600K 3.4GH, Corsair SSD 120 GB Drive x 2, Corsair Vengeance 16GB Ram, Asrock Z68 Extreme 4, Internal Memory 2 TB x 2
Zotac GeForce GTX 570, LG Blue Ray Read / Write, External 1TB Drive x2.
Cope This 719

Re: Encore Problem

Postby Peru » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Cope This 719 wrote:My second question is what happened to "Resource Central " This was included 5.5. Has it been replaced by something else

Resource Central was eliminated and not replaced by anything.

Sorry I can't help with question 1, but I'm sure somebody else will soon.
Peru

Re: Encore Problem

Postby Peru » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:10 am

Cope This 719 wrote:In Encore CS 6 there is a section called "Library" In this section there are 8 buttons. The first is Toggle display of Menus, the others are for toggling buttons, display of images through to toggling of replacement layers. Now the first one the display of menus works no problem but the other 7 don't do anything. I have contacted Adobe who's only suggestion was to uninstall and then reinstall This I have done as well as updating to 601 but with no luck.

Just found this:
http://forums.adobe.com/message/4416409#4416409

Read the whole thread, including page 2.
Peru

Return to Premiere Pro