They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Exploring Music

When music makes the video, discuss and recommend soundtracks for specific themes/subjects.

Exploring Music

Postby slushparlor1 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:23 pm

One of the teachers at my son's school has an afterschool club called "Neck Navigators" The kids explore the outside surroundings after school She needs some songs to go with pictures. I'm trying to come up with some songs of kids exploring things but I'm drawing a blank. I think the only one I can think of is Dora the explorer. Does anyone have an idea for video music of kids exploring things outside (water, marsh, animals, etc?).

Thanks in advance.

Theresa
slushparlor1
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Exploring Music

Postby Chuck Engels » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:59 pm

You might want to check out some of Ron's music in the products section, some pretty cool stuff there :)
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Doreen L. » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:36 am

You could check out The Carnival Steel Drum Band on itunes. There's a number of cute instramental songs like 'Under the Sea' from the Little Mermaid.
Dell XPS410 Duo Core, 4GB RAM, 2 360 gig hard drives, 1 500 gig external hard drive
http://tworiversailing.com/
Doreen L.
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Maxine370 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:49 pm

I'm usually big on suggesting music - I love matching music to the video but I've been offline for a while now (checking in for quick peeks and even quicker submissions) due to sick husband and kids (was sick myslef too but Moms can't be sick for long), a sick computer (trojan yikes), due dates and other depressing stuff due to economy (won't even get into this).

That said..this is what I can think of quickly..may not all be applicable but worth a listen

Brand New Day (From Target commercial) it's by Tim Meyers who also does The Good Life (from my Apple Picking vid)
My own Two Hands - Jack Johnson
Lovely Day - Donovan Frakenreiter (love this guys' sound)
Life, Love and Laughter - Dononvan Frankereieter
Seasons Song - KasierCartel

Sorry when things get less hectic I can come back with more
Happy Editing,

Beth
Maxine370
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Chuck Engels » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:37 pm

Wow, sorry to hear about the troubles Beth. Hang in there, I'm sure things will start looking up soon :)
I will be praying for you guys [-o<

It's amazing how fast Moms recover, my wife is the same way. Can't be down for long too much to do.
Sometimes I think it would be best to just stay in bed for a few days [-(
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby slushparlor1 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:17 pm

Thank you all for the great suggestions.

Beth, your in my prayers. I believe that moms get 24 hours to be sick - that is it :-D. We worry about cleaning the house, the kids, the homework, etc. Hope it all works out and everyone is feeling better soon!!!
slushparlor1
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Return to Music ~~ & Video