They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Free Beats Per Minute (BPM) Software

Video / Image editing, advanced techniques, computer settings, third party software, shortcuts, workarounds ... share your tips and tricks here.

Free Beats Per Minute (BPM) Software

Postby George Tyndall » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:10 am

For those members who may be interested, the following site, whose target audience consists of DJs, offers a free BPM Analyzer that is simple to use: Simply drag all the folders that contain your music onto the Analyzer screen, wait a while for the process to complete, then sort as desired.*

http://www.mixmeister.com

:TU:
____
*But then be sure to click the icon Export to Text File if you wish to save your Sort for future use.
HP h8-1360t Win7 Home Premium 64-bit/Intel i7-3770@3.40GHz/8GB RAM/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050/LG BH10LS30 Blu-ray RW+SD DVD/CD RW+LightScribe/52" Samsung LCD HDTV (ancient 1080p)/PRE & PSE & ORGANIZER 2018/CS 5.1 & 5.5 (rare use) ::wav::
George Tyndall
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Free Beats Per Minute (BPM) Software

Postby Steve Grisetti » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:12 am

Cool!
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby George Tyndall » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Steve Grisetti wrote:Cool!

Steve, the company's high-end ($400) product will allow a videographer who has lots of creations to display to "beat mix" them as described in the following link:

http://www.mixmeister.com/products_mmfusionplusvideo.html

In other words, if I understand this correctly, the software will allow a member who has lots of creations to display before a live audience to mix and match as many of those creations as desired "on the fly," that is, with no need to assemble a long project in advance.

Here is all the equipment that one needs:

Minimum System Requirements

Windows XP or Vista
2.0 GHz or higher CPU (dual-core recommended)
1 GB system RAM
64MB or more of dedicated video RAM (not shared RAM)
Sound Card

"Cool," indeed.

(BTW, if ever you, Chuck and Ron decide to create a new sub-forum that is dedicated to viewing and listening to one's creations, this might be an example of the class of software that could be discussed there. :-D )
HP h8-1360t Win7 Home Premium 64-bit/Intel i7-3770@3.40GHz/8GB RAM/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050/LG BH10LS30 Blu-ray RW+SD DVD/CD RW+LightScribe/52" Samsung LCD HDTV (ancient 1080p)/PRE & PSE & ORGANIZER 2018/CS 5.1 & 5.5 (rare use) ::wav::
George Tyndall
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby RJ Johnston » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:00 pm

This is very handy. Thanks George. Sometimes I need a "second opinion" about BPM, especially when analyzing songs with the Auto Chord Wizard in Band-in-a-Box. With the few songs that I have tried so far, the free BPM software has been within plus/minus 1 BPM of what I tap out in BIAB.
RJ Johnston
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Peter » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:31 pm

you may also want to check out http://www.trakax.com/

you can analyze bpm AND alter bpm and then create new audio files. trakaxpc is the free version, trakax pro is the full version

Peter
Peter

Return to Tips and Tricks