They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

APE4 - Resolution Issues Photoshop to APE4

User discussion concerning all that's Photoshop Elements (all versions).

APE4 - Resolution Issues Photoshop to APE4

Postby westport1992 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:59 pm

Hi There: ... Just me again ... sorry !!

I am trying to change the resolution of the 360 photos that I have in APE4 so that I won't run into the "runtime error" at burn.

Steve advused to change the Resolution Size through Photoshp ... and that it will link to APE4 and change it there.

After I change the image size ... how can I confirm in APE4 that the resolution is changed ... I would just like to be sure it is working before
I spend the next many hours changing it for 360 pictures. Can I use the Process Multiple Files feature under these circumstances .... or
would that just cause further problems. I'll wait for your response. [-o<

Thanks Once Again,

Debi Koebel

New Owner of a DellXPS 420 ... Love It.
westport1992

Re: APE4 - Resolution Issues Photoshop to APE4

Postby Chuck Engels » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:53 pm

You can use the Process Multiple files option, that's what I do.
When you do that make sure you have adjusted all of the images to all be either Portrait or landscape, or you can do them in separate batches.

Also, if you resize the originals then Premiere Elements will automatically adjust as well, you will notice this because the images will most likely change sizes in your program. It will be best to start a new project for your new resized images, but you can try resizing the originals if you want to. You cannot undo the resize when you are done so I usually recommend saving the resized images to another location with another name so you don't harm the originals.
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to Photoshop Elements