They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Stregga

A place to introduce and tell a little about yourself.

Stregga

Postby Stregga » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:13 pm

I have been so fortunate to learn so much and meet some incredible people on this site so I figured I would just leave a little blip of who I am. My name is Marcos Rosario, wife, 2 children (girls), ages 6 & 2. I am an industrial technician who has played with computers for 10 years. I have dabbled with networking, programing, and video editing.

Video editing has been the most fun and rewarding in the little time that I have done it. My sister in law asked me to video her wedding 5 years ago, and place it on a DVD, I had zero experience, I was just messing around with videos at the time, so I gave it a shot (no pressure huh :shock: ). After I found that some of the software I was using didin't have the features I wanted, I went on a hunt for what could be the best fit for what I was trying to do. Yahdah, Yahdah, Yahdah, I find PE3, Steve, and Chuck @ muvipix...along with some other amazing people, and hear I am...every day. I have learned a ton of stuff, and this site is just the most helpful resource I have found to date. Thank's all!!! :mrgreen:
Gateway GM5664 Windows Vista Home Premium AMD Phenom 9600 Quad-Core Processor 2.30 GHz, 1TB HDD (2 x 500GB) 3.0GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 2400XT (256MB OBM) Realtek HDSC Dual 19" Monitor Display
Stregga
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Stregga

Postby Chuck Engels » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:30 pm

Welcome Marcos,
You are a great addition to the forum and we truly appreciate all of your input.
It seems like you have been here since the beginning.
Thanks for being a part of muvipix, we are so happy that you enjoy it :)
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Stregga

Postby Steve Grisetti » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:42 pm

And so our little community continues to grow...

Welcome, Marcos!
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to Introductions