They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Pro Juicers - Nick and Arlo

A place to introduce and tell a little about yourself.

Pro Juicers - Nick and Arlo

Postby Pro Juice TV » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:18 pm

Hello All

We are 2 peeps from Melbourne Australia...

Myself (Nick) and Arlo started working together on music videos and television projects about 2 years ago... and we're still loving it.

I'm an editor by trade, cutting mostly docos, music videos and some drama. Mostly working for the public broadcasters (ABC and SBS) as well as a host of indpendent production houses. My favourite piece to date is a 1-hour documentary on East Timor that was broadcast last year. I've also directed a number of music videos and some magazine-style segments for sports shows.

Arlo is a music producer and DJ. He has a home studio and puts out some seriously cool tunes. His last single was in the ARIA Dance charts here in Australia for 10 weeks. He's made a few music videos for his alter ego, Smile on Impact. He is also a TV presenter on the rise!!

Together we started an online venture called Pro Jucie TV. It consits of video, audio and multimedia tutorials, as well as interviews, competitions, music videos and showcases heaps of other peoples cool work. We're trying to get it up as a television series but need to convince the head honchos of the networks that our industry is not small/niche/unimportant and deserves a voice on television!!

Here's hoping...

Looking forward to contributing to the wealth of knowledge on this great forum and hopefully can learn as well!

Peace Out

Nick

Pro Juice TV
www.projuice.org
Pro Juice TV

Re: Pro Juicers - Nick and Arlo

Postby Steve Grisetti » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:57 pm

Welcome to Muvipix, guys! And thanks for including a link to us on your site!
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Bill Hunt » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:40 pm

I, too, appreciate your first posting to your site, with some interesting tutorials. I thought that they were a great start, and hope to see more.

Also, a thank you, for linking to Muvipix on your site. I do not think that one can too many tutorials, and informative articles at their disposal. I've seen many times, where a subscriber wants to do something. The first tutorial link does not do it for them. The second link still leaves them scratching their heads, and finally a thrid tutorial does it for them. The tutorials all say basically the same thing, but one does it, while others do not - for that person. Same for informative articles - some hit home, while others go over their heads.

The more, the better.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for noticing this forum/site.

Hunt
Bill Hunt
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Ron » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:21 am

Welcome, gentlemen! Here's to the future :occasion5:
Regards,
-Ron

Dell, Win10 Pro, Intel Core i7-6700 CPU @3.4GhHz, 8GB ram. 64-bit
Ron
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Chuck Engels » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:34 am

Welcome to Muvipix and thanks for the introduction :meet:
Your site is going to be a great resource for our members I'm sure.
Keep up the good work and keep us informed of what's going on over there.
Your members are welcome here anytime and if we can help in any way just let us know :TU:

Now if we could get more people to post something about themselves here :-k
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to Introductions