They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Economic Stimulus Sale!

Any updates to our site, contest information or noteworthy announcements will be posted here.

Economic Stimulus Sale!

Postby Ron » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:18 pm

Well, as you've all probably noticed, times are tough right now and you'll also notice that many companies/organizations are reducing their prices to somewhat compensate for either poor sales, stimulate extra sales (for goods or services that are required) or just plain giving consumers a break in this time of crisis. We got our heads together and decided to join that effort.

Our new subscription sales are down, we're not going to lie to you, but they've only started declining noticeably the last month or so. This undoubtedly has to be attributed with the current economic climate and everyone's feeling it one way or another. As you know, we're not out to become millionaires (although it would be nice someday for all of us); our goal when starting this venture was to invest in a [friendly] community that shares information, offer video related products at a decent price, provide the medium to store this information and give back whenever we can. We think that we've achieved all of those goals so far and we're hopefully not done yet.

Until further notice (who knows when the tide will turn) and, coincidentally, in lieu of our second anniversary, we're reducing our prices on our 3 subscription plans.

The Annual Premiere - $99.95 $69.95
Media Basic Subscription - $69.95 $49.95
Learning Basic Subscription - $49.95 $24.95

And to sweeten the deal just a bit more, if you purchase an Annual Premiere Subscription between now and April 30, 2009, you get Steve's "The Muvipix.com Guide To Premiere Elements" FREE. Only you, as muvipix'ers will know about this deal.

We do hope that things get better, but until then, we're "doing our part to help stimulate the worldwide economy and doing what we can to help our members in these tough times."
Regards,
-Ron

Dell, Win10 Pro, Intel Core i7-6700 CPU @3.4GhHz, 8GB ram. 64-bit
Ron
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Economic Stimulus Sale!

Postby Steve Grisetti » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:08 pm

And what's more patriotic than giving away copies of my book! ;)
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby momoffduty » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:49 pm

Steve's book free????? with a subscription? Now, that is a deal. :TU:
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Postby Bill Hunt » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:14 pm

Ron,

Bill O'Riely is going to feature you as "A Patriot," on his "Factor!" [FoxNews USA]

Hunt
Bill Hunt
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby ryan_khoo » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:37 am

Just wondering,

(1) do i have to wait for my present membership to expire before I can take advantage of this economic stimulus sale ?

(2) can I get the book "A Preview of The Muvipix.com Guide to DVD Architect Studio 4.5" instead as I have already bought "The Muvipix.com Guide To Premiere Elements" ?

(3) when does my annual membership expire ?

Thanks
ryan_khoo
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Return to Announcements