They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Quick Shoot, Quick Edit

Show your stuff, whether it's in the local Gallery or offsite, get critiqued in here.

Quick Shoot, Quick Edit

Postby Don Whitten » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:05 pm

Over the Labor Day weekend I was asked if I could shoot some testimony of woman in prison and woman who recently where released from prison for a local ministry that does, well prison ministry.
Only catch was inside the prison I had to use their equipment, no tripods, etc. Then I had to have the DVD ready for delivery this afternoon.
Here is the video:
http://www.dewaudiovisual.com/video/FreshStartMinistries.wmv
Don

Asus Laptop F3jp T7200, 160 gig 7200 rpm HD, 2 gig ram, ATI X1700 graphics and various other stuff
Don Whitten
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Steve Grisetti » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:51 pm

Don, this is amazing! Thanks for sharing it.
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Don Whitten » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:14 pm

Thanks Steve. It was just such an amazing experience for me. Left me changed and stronger in my walk.
Don

Asus Laptop F3jp T7200, 160 gig 7200 rpm HD, 2 gig ram, ATI X1700 graphics and various other stuff
Don Whitten
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Cinde » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:57 pm

Don, I watched the video. It was heart grabbing, especially the daughter's comments.

On a separate topic, I just viewed your DEW AV web site. I cannot see most of the text of the first paragraph on each page because it is covered by the info on the "drop down" menu (pix, text, etc.) . If I scroll down on the pages that are long enough to scroll, the menu scrolls up/down with the page. However the "drop down" part stays stationary on the same part of the screen. Otherwise it's great site. I'm using Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.6 browser.
Cinde
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Don Whitten » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:06 pm

Thanks Cinde. I am in the process of redoing my web site. I orginally did the current one with MS Expression and have since recieved Dreamweaver and hopefully more then MS Explorer will be able to view it when I am done. If I can ever get back to that project. I am so backed up with some other video work right now it is hard to find the time.
Don

Don Whitten
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Return to Showcase