They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Number Sequence Generator for Premiere Elements titles.

Show your stuff, whether it's in the local Gallery or offsite, get critiqued in here.

Number Sequence Generator for Premiere Elements titles.

Postby RJ Johnston » Tue May 22, 2007 8:22 pm

I've been hacking again. This time it's the Premiere Elements 3.0 titles. I have my own VBScript that I can use to generate a number sequence on a series of titles.

http://www.muvipix.com/cpg/displayi ... p?pos=-795

There's a VBScript in the same album that I used to create titles with a number sequence. You start with a title in Premiere Elements 3.0. You put a vertical or horizonatal text field on it and type in 12345678. Then you export the title. Drag and drop the exported title onto the VBScript icon. Enter the starting and ending numbers, or the ending and starting numbers, in the sequence when prompted. In a few seconds, up to 2000 titles will be generated in the same directory as the exported title. The titles will be sequentially numbered. Add them to the media bin, then use the slideshow feature to place them on the timeline. If you want more than 2000 titles, you will have to modify the script. 2000 is about all PE can handle on my machine.

The title you export can have a design.
RJ Johnston
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Ron » Wed May 23, 2007 12:33 am

So glad to have you around here, Robert. Awesome stuff !
Regards,
-Ron

Dell, Win10 Pro, Intel Core i7-6700 CPU @3.4GhHz, 8GB ram. 64-bit
Ron
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GerryB » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:30 am

Ron,
How do you fancy writing some scrip that will show the lapsed time from kick off to, say, 50 minutes? Then it can be added to the top corner (left or right) of a video to show time played during a game.
I made up a series of titles to show the time but it resulted in a mega file and took 12 hours to render. I have been looking for something similar and maybe you have the answer that others have been looking for as well.
Gerry
GerryB
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Return to Showcase