They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Christmas in the Park

Talk about this new technology.

Christmas in the Park

Postby sidd finch » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:48 pm

For over 44 years, this annual Christmas tradition takes place in Downtown San José at the Plaza de Cesar Chavez.

The lens cover are an issue but I guess I am paranoid about scratching the lens. Either way I hope it brings you the Christmas Spirit.

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Re: Christmas in the Park

Postby TreeTopsRanch » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:33 am

Very nicely done Sidd.
TreeTopsRanch
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby sidd finch » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:56 pm

Very nicely done Sidd.

Thank you TreeTops. Christmas in the Park is a cool little display that attracts tons of folks. They also have an outdoor ice skating rink I am gonna try and check out.

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Postby momoffduty » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:42 am

Cool effect in the tunnel at 1:42. The wide angle added spice. Very nice filming throughout. Nice and steady. The park want the video as a promotional video.
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Postby TreeTopsRanch » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:10 am

"The park want(s) the video as a promotional video." Sidd...Why don't you contact the organizers of that park display and ask them if they could use your professional video of their event. Maybe they will even offer to pay you for the right to use it.
TreeTopsRanch
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby sidd finch » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:06 pm

Cool effect in the tunnel at 1:42. The wide angle added spice. Very nice filming throughout. Nice and steady. The park want the video as a promotional video.

Thanks Mom. I try to use the wide angle as an effect (not to every-ones liking), but is helps capture the bigness of the scene, Insta360 has "Flowstate" which does a great job of keeping things super smooth. The effect at 1:42 is called "tiny planet" which I did as a transition.

"The park want(s) the video as a promotional video." Sidd...Why don't you contact the organizers of that park display and ask them if they could use your professional video of their event

Mom & TreeTop great idea. I just sent them an e-mail with a link to the video free of charge. The exposure would do better than any payment and might lead to additional videos.

Thanks again for watching and a Merry Christmas to all.

Sidd
sidd finch

Postby sidd finch » Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:36 pm

One again thanks Muvipix community for the great advice. Shared a link with the managing director and received this reply:

We love your video! It’s exactly what we’ve been needing to explain to folks what Christmas in the Park is. We will definitely give you credit when we use it.

Cheers

Sidd
sidd finch

Postby videovillageidiot » Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:52 pm

sidd finch wrote:One again thanks Muvipix community for the great advice. Shared a link with the managing director and received this reply:

We love your video! It’s exactly what we’ve been needing to explain to folks what Christmas in the Park is. We will definitely give you credit when we use it.

Cheers

Sidd

Sidd, I've watched your video several times since you posted it and it's wonderful!! I'm so glad they loved it and will use it! CONGRATS!!!
videovillageidiot
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby sidd finch » Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:55 pm

Sidd, I've watched your video several times since you posted it and it's wonderful!! I'm so glad they loved it and will use it! CONGRATS!!!

Thank you for the kind words. Never occurred to me to send it but I am glad I did. Helps keep the creative juices flowing.

Sidd
sidd finch

Postby ed » Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:38 pm

That was great Sidd. Nice holiday spirit too.
ed
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby sidd finch » Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:43 pm

Thanks Ed. It’s a cool little display in downtown. It’s looks better in the evening with all the lights but there are also huge crowds there too.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Sidd
sidd finch

Return to 360 Video