They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

The Muvipix Guides to Photoshop and Premiere Elements 2024

Specific to Premiere Elements version 2018

The Muvipix Guides to Photoshop and Premiere Elements 2024

Postby Steve Grisetti » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:54 am

We're excited to announce the release of our latest Muvipix.com Guides for version 2024 of Premiere Elements and Photoshop Elements.

We thoroughly cover each program as well as detail each of the new features.

In our Premiere Elements 2024 Guide we'll show you:
* How to use the Motion Tracking tool, Candid Moments and the Smart Trim tools to edit and enhance your videos.
* How to navigate the streamlined Quick View editing space.
* How to create and upload videos directly to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
* How to use the new Color Match tool.
* How to create automatic Highlight Reels.
* The magic of keyframing, Premiere Elements’ most versatile and powerful tool for creating motion paths and special effects.
* How to use the options in the program’s Export & Share workspace to create movies and share your videos online.

In our Photoshop Elements 2024 Guide, we'll show you:
* How to correct color, erase blemishes and enhance your digital photos to make your good pictures look great!
* How to use selections, layers, layer groups, effects and filters to take full advantage of Photoshop Elements’ powerful tools.
* How to use the Quick Edit and Guided Edit workspaces to create cool new effects for your photos almost automatically!
* How to use the program’s new tools to automatically match color levels and effects with existing photos and images.
* How to add animation and animated overlays to your photos.
* How to apply artistic effects and looks to your photos.
* How to prepare photos, graphics and slideshows for use in Premiere Elements and other video editing programs.

For more information on our books as well as tutorials demonstrating the programs' newest features, check out our product page.
https://muvipix.com/pe2024.php

We've also included complete our all-new Basic Training tutorial series for each program in case you need help getting started.

Thanks for supporting Muvipix.com!
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: The Muvipix Guides to Photoshop and Premiere Elements 20

Postby sidd finch » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:37 am

For those getting into video editing or those that want to level up their skill set, Steve is a master at explaining how to do it in simple and easy to understand instructions. The series a books offer a wealth of information to learn and a super reference for those times when you have additional questions. Steve has been doing these book series for a while so he has a pretty deep understanding of the programs. All to your advantage.

And what the heck they make a great gift too.

I'm Sidd and I approve this message!!!
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Postby Steve Grisetti » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:02 am

Thanks, Sidd! That's quite a compliment!
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby sidd finch » Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:34 am

Thanks, Sidd! That's quite a compliment!

Just pointing out the oblivious Steve hehehe

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Postby Rebecc58 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:48 am

Bonjour,

Sorry for my bad English, I am french. If you can help me for my problem, I will be very grateful to you. I work on video 4k/16.9. On my samsung S20,I can easy do a zoom without change the hight (with the reader of Samsung only), and I want to do record the same thing in Adobe Première Elements. But actually I cannot do it. If I use "Move" or "pan & Zoom",autmaticaly, whenI I change the width, it change the hight even though I'm in 4k.

Thanks at lot for you help.

Rebecc
Rebecc58
New User
New User

Return to PRE version 2018