They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Photobucket site and Adobe's new Remix online video editor

MUsic / VIdeo / PIX related, plugins, filters, must have tools.

Photobucket site and Adobe's new Remix online video editor

Postby Barb O » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:31 pm

http://www.webware.com/8301-1_109-9689909-2.html?tag=blog

talks about Adobe's new Remix online video editor and its planned implementation at Photobucket.

So I am wondering if anyone here has used photobucket either with or without the Pro option that gives access to the current beta of the Remix video editor??

I teach a beginners Photoshop Elements class at a local Senior center. Many of the students have "point and shoot" digital still cameras that will also take video clips. Often their objective is to share photos and video clips with family living elsewhere.

Many other web sites have variations on photo sharing, but what I am not finding is the combination of photo sharing and video sharing that is private and simple to use. So this Photobucket photos plus the Remix video editor seems like it has potential. It will provide the limited editing of the video clips not available in PS Elements and it does have Private designations.

Any feedback on Remix or Photobucket ?
Barb O
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Wheat King » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:15 am

Hi Barb,

I have a photobucket account and I like it. :thumbright: It's especially useful for quickly and easily copying html code onto forums like this one). Not a whole lot of options for organization (other than creating folders) In other words no tag managments
_| /-\ /\/\ /-\ |_
Wheat King
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Return to Tools