They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Copying from PRe 12 project to Organiser for future use

Specific to Premiere Elements Version 12.

Copying from PRe 12 project to Organiser for future use

Postby robbie410 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:58 am

Having nearly completed a half hour project using PRe 12, three segments joined together, and added titles I now find that I need to start again because things have got out of hand with quality. Not sure whether the continuos rendering reduces quality, but the project keeps asking to be rendered.
I would like to save certain parts of this project, especially Titles, some sound as well as small sections of clips. Is there a way to copy these from the project and save in Organiser? So far I cannot see how to do this although in the scripts of the Muvipix Guide it talks about saving such as titles
Robert, frustrated
robbie410
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Copying from PRe 12 project to Organiser for future use

Postby Bob » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:46 pm

Not sure whether the continuos rendering reduces quality, but the project keeps asking to be rendered.

No, this type of rendering has to do with generating the preview for editing and will not reduce the quality of your finished exported video.

I would like to save certain parts of this project, especially Titles, some sound as well as small sections of clips. Is there a way to copy these from the project and save in Organiser?

I don't recall that Titles can be used in the Organizer, but you can export them for use in another Premiere Elements project. To export a title, in expert view, open the Project Assets Panel and select the title you want to save. Choose File > Export > Title. Give it a descriptive name and specify the location where it is to be saved. Later, when you want to use it in another project, open the Project Assets Panel and use Get Media from > Files and Folders to locate the title to import.

You can export audio and small sections of the video by setting the work area bar to cover the section to be exported in Share and Publish > Computer and then selecting the option to export only the workareabar.
Bob

Re: Copying from PRe 12 project to Organiser for future use

Postby robbie410 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:55 am

Bob, thank you. I will restart
Robert

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
robbie410
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Return to PRE Version 12