They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Burning multiple projects to one DVD

Specific to Premiere Elements Version 11.

Burning multiple projects to one DVD

Postby robbie410 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:38 am

Having read page 380, Muvipix Guide Photoshop E 11 and Premiere E 11, can you use this burning procedure, first copying completed projects to folder on Imac before burning, then burning this folder, with multiple projects, onto one DVD. Would they play when inserting burnt disc into Imac or PC?
Any views?
Robert
robbie410
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Burning multiple projects to one DVD

Postby Steve Grisetti » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:26 am

If you're asking if you can create a bunch VIDEO_TS folders of your DVDs and then combine them in a finished project, then the answer is no, you can't.

But if you're asking if you can output several short videos using Publish & Share/Computer/MOV and then combine them to create a DVD yes several short segments on it, then yes, you can.

To do the latter, place your short segments on your final project's timeline with a scene marker at the beginning of each and a stop marker at the end of each. (You may need a couple of seconds of black space between a stop marker and the next scene marker.)

Your video segments will show up as options on your DVD's scene menu. And, after your audience watches each segment, they will be returned to your DVD's main menu.

Does that help?
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby robbie410 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:01 am

Thank you again. Yes that does help. I am learning my way and did not really realise that you could add other projects to an existing timeline. Fully understand about markers,(menu Choices in main menu) but have still to progress to that road.
I will continue to read your EXCELLENT and easy to follow books - Muvipix guides - and hope that the cover is strong enough to handle all my thumbing
Robert
robbie410
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Steve Grisetti » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:05 am

Thanks for your kind words about our books, Robbie! It sure does my heart good to know that they're helping people get up to speed with this terrific program! Happy moviemaking!
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to PRE Version 11