They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 Upgrade and thoughts!

Other Video editors/authors that assist in video production.

Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 Upgrade and thoughts!

Postby Gooder » Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:15 am

Hello,

Just upgraded to Pro CS3 and enjoying every minute of it.
I am wondering though what other forum members think about this version, any comments anyone?

I have to say I really do like this upgrade especially, now that Encore DVD comes with Pro CS3. The user interface in all of them is very smooth & pleasing, it adds to the workflow, very nice indeed! There are so many options and added extras. I very much liked Prem 1.5 but Adobe have done some very nice things with this latest version!

A very nice touch from adobe was the free gifts for registering the software!

There are 3 gifts to choose from!

Hypatiaâ„¢ Sans Font:
Developed for customers who register their Adobe Creative Suite® 3 product, these unique and stylish fonts were inspired by the 1920s and '30s. Receive Adobe's new type family (valued at £136) at no extra cost.

Lynda.com Training:
Take advantage of a complimentary 30-day Online Training Library® subscription including in-depth Adobe training in easy-to-use video format.

Classroom in a Book® Series:
Deepen your skills with this self-paced training offering step-by-step explanations, time-saving techniques and insider tips. Receive up to a 40% discount on Adobe Press' Classroom in a Book series.

Please note: If you do opt to upgrade to Pro CS3 then there are updates & Patches available from the Adobe website that have fixed some bugs and problems with this version!

It’s nice to see that Adobe is releasing patches quicker but we are talking about the professional market when it comes to the Pro software! It would be nice to see patches released more frequent for the Elements side of the software!

Thank you Adobe!

Cheers,
Lee
HP Pavilion t540.se 2.8 GHz, 1GB DDR, 200GB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500. Internal HDD Seagate 250GB, External HDD WD My Book 300GB, Maxtor Basic 500GB. Sound card Creative Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro! & 5.1 Surround Speakers!
Gooder
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 Upgrade and thoughts!

Postby Don Whitten » Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:18 am

I just loaded my upgrade a few days ago. I do like it alot. Am going to be really putting it through its paces in a few days as I edit a music video. I am looking forward to it.
Don

Asus Laptop F3jp T7200, 160 gig 7200 rpm HD, 2 gig ram, ATI X1700 graphics and various other stuff
Don Whitten
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Return to Video Editors