They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Happy Thanksgiving

Talk about anything here.

Happy Thanksgiving

Postby ridon127 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:04 am

Just wanted to wish everyone an Happy Thanksgiving Day. I also wanted to tell each and everyone of you what a blessing and inspiration you are to me. I hope your day is filled with many blessings. If you are traveling, have a safe trip and enjoy your day.
God Bless you all
Love you guys
Donna
Go out and make it a great day. The choice is yours!
Donna
ridon127
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Postby Steve Grisetti » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:36 am

Likewise, Donna.

Have a wonderful holiday!
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Don Whitten » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:09 pm

And a happy thanksgiving to everyone also. Have this morning free then heading off to a homeless shelter to help feed a nice thanksgiving dinner to everyone who wants one. Am looking forward to that one.
In the mean time I am trying to catch up on some reading on some tips and such to learn something!
Have a great one veryone!!!
Don

Asus Laptop F3jp T7200, 160 gig 7200 rpm HD, 2 gig ram, ATI X1700 graphics and various other stuff
Don Whitten
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Cinde » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:49 pm

Adding my happiest Thanksgiving wishes. I hope everyone ate too much, enjoyed friends and family and counted their blessings. I have much to be thankful for, including my "family" on this forum.
Cinde
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Chuck Engels » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:28 pm

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :)

The Packers won, something more to be thankful for :)
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby jackfalbey » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:44 pm

If anyone finds this note...

I am typing this by the glow of the still-nuclear oven coils, which will probably take 2 or 3 more days to cool down. I am afraid to go into the kitchen for fear of being buried underneath the looming mass of cookware precariously balanced by the sink. Speaking is all but impossible, thanks to a thick crust of dried mashed potato covering the left side of my face; I think I blacked out somewhere around the third helping of green beans. Everyone else has succumbed to turkey fatigue. I am the only one left.

We made a valiant effort, but the sheer quantity and mass of food was too great. The table lies buried beneath a sea of casserole dishes. Somehow, there'e butternut squash on the ceiling. I am beginning to lose my will to eat onward.

Wait... that smell... toasted challah with sage dressing, giblet gravy, glazed ham... I think I can muster enough courage to try once more...

I'm going in. If I don't return, know that I gave it my best effort and that I went out in a blaze of pumpkin pie.

Happy Thanksgiving, muvipixers! There is so much to be thankful for; let us never forget that! :-D
ASRock Z77 Pro4, Xeon E3-1230 V2, Windows 7 64-bit, 32GB RAM, 3GB GTX 660 ti, 240GB SSD for OS/programs, 3x640GB in RAID0 for projects
Panasonic GH2; Adobe Creative Cloud
http://www.CMDStar.com
http://www.FamilyTreePhotography.co
jackfalbey
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Chuck Engels » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:58 pm

Sounds like a bad scene from The Omega Man Jack :)
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby ridon127 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:27 am

Jack,

You crack me up. I think I gained 3 dress sizes today....

Today the girls spent the day with their mom so I figured I would have a really nice relaxing day. So I asked the hubby, "Why don't you take me somewhere I don't go often." Being the kind considerate person he is, he walked me to the kitchen. He told me it would be a nice quite place for me to get in touch with my domestic side. After I remembered where everything was he had bought I could relax and take my time fixing him a Thanksgiving dinner. He said since I was younger than him, I had more stamina and he needed a nap to be able to stay up tonight and spend some time with me after I cooked dinner and cleaned up the kitchen. He said after I had done all that I deserved some time to recoup before the girls came home and I had to get them ready for bed. He is too kind..
Donna
Go out and make it a great day. The choice is yours!
Donna
ridon127
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Jayell » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:54 am

Gee, Donna, that really is a thoughtful hubby you have. Mine made similar suggestions, so I gently guided him to the catering counter at Safeway, where I left him to to order anything he wanted for our family Thanksgiving dinner :-D I think I know my way around the kitchen well enough to heat all those goodies when we celebrate Thanksgiving on Saturday.
Jayell
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Return to Water Cooler