They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

The Green Bay Packers Fan Topic

Talk about anything here.

Re: The Green Bay Packers Fan Topic

Postby Chuck Engels » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:45 pm

That had to be the best game of the season though, man what a nail biter.
I don't ever want to watch a game like that again, way to intense.
The Giants played just a little bit better, and Green Bay had a terrible 2nd half.

So I guess this means that Favre has to come back for one more year :)
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Wheat King » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:51 pm

Chuck Engels wrote:So I guess this means that Favre has to come back for one more year :)

Hope he does. Exciting player to watch, That underhanded toss while falling during last weeks game was something else.
_| /-\ /\/\ /-\ |_
Wheat King
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Doreen L. » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:11 am

Congrats to the Giants!!!! =D>

That was an exciting game. And now on to the superbowl. Doesn't seem right that the Giants are going to play New England in Arizona.
Dell XPS410 Duo Core, 4GB RAM, 2 360 gig hard drives, 1 500 gig external hard drive
http://tworiversailing.com/
Doreen L.
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby jeffterm » Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:15 pm

I am impressed with the Central Division representation here. I really thought Brett could(should) have done it, but the team just seemed to run out of steam after such a great game last week. Yes Kerrie - I'll overlook your crack to admit I was supporting the Division, even if it meat being a temporary Cheesehead. [-X I've been a season ticket holder down here since long before they landed that Space Cereal Bowl on our lakefront. And I'm sure you'll cringe to hear I took a Cowboys fan to watch that last frigid game Brett froze up in. (It was a family thing - who'd have thought Dallas would also drop like that - I think he is still cussing at the tv!) :-D :-D
jeffterm

Postby Chuck Engels » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:38 pm

Jeff, I grew up in Chicago but wasn't allowed to be a Bears fan :)

I do remember the McMahon, Ditka days with a smile on my face though, what years those were.
And then Jim played for Minnesota and Green Bay after that, I always liked him as a quarterback.
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Kerrie » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:40 pm

Well, I think I am over the shock of the Sunday's game....though I could not sit and watch much of it....too stressful! I hate to admit it, but I had bad feeling about this game when last week's Sports Illustrated had ole Brett on the cover.....I remember something about the team that appears on the cover before the division championship game tends to lose(or is that just an urban legend)?????

Wow, Doreen, those Giants of yours have really got some ENERGY in them! They have had a remarkable season....I can only hope that the Super Bowl is a nail biter like that last game!!! We need a good exciting Super Bowl. Go Eli and the Giants!!!!

I am happy to say my family at the game survived........they had all the appropriate cold weather gear and found that standing on a layer of pink foam insulation was the key to keeping the toes warm!!! :-D I had to laugh at my husband's comment...."it is truly an amazing thing....that 70,000 people will brave life-threatening conditions to watch a football game!" Till next year.......
Kerrie

Dell Vostro Laptop; 2.2 GHz, core 2 duo, 2 gig ram, 2x160 gig 7200 rpm HDs
Kerrie
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Doreen L. » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 am

I'm really looking foward to the Super Bowl this year. But I'd rather see these teams playing outside in cold weather. It's just a whole different, more exciting atmosphere. And oh yeah, I totally get what you mean about the pink insulation (if your feet get cold, your whole body is cold. Same with the hands).

I didn't get too stressed out until the end with those field goals(I hate to say it but I kinda thought they weren't going to win before the game). Now when my kid played high school football. Talk about stressing out! Between watching the score and watching for him to get up after a play....
Dell XPS410 Duo Core, 4GB RAM, 2 360 gig hard drives, 1 500 gig external hard drive
http://tworiversailing.com/
Doreen L.
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Previous

Return to Water Cooler