Table of Contents
The Muvipix.com Guide to Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13
Sony's amazingly powerful video editor just seems to get better with each generation. Yet, because it's so loaded with so many powerful tools, it can also be rather intimidating. The Muvipix.com Guide to Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 shows you all the tools in the latest version of this richly-featured program and how to use them, step-by-step.
Click here for Chapter 1
Click here to purchase through our store!
You'll learn how to:
- Get video from your tape-based, hard drive or even flash-based camcorder into your video project
- Build a timeline, and how to trim, split, arrange and composite the clips you add to it
- How to edit in both Simple and Advanced editing modes
- Create amazing effects and animations
- Work with, edit and output anaglyphic 3D video and titles
- How to use the new Proxy Editing features
- Use the Chroma Keyer effect to make a person look like he or she is in any real or imaginary location
- Upload your video to YouTube or Facebook
- Prepare your video for output as a DVD and BluRay disc