They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Watermark in Trial Version

Specific to Premiere Elements Version 7.

Watermark in Trial Version

Postby abmbarry » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:51 am

Gi Day Steve & new friends.

Mmmmm I downloaded the trial version of PS Elements 7. I am currently using PSE5.
Also down-loaded PE 7. I read the limitations posted by Adobe, limitation's on feature sets etc. Yup! I can understand that. (I had trialed Sony Vegas prior to purchase)

Installed the program, .. opened up a 30 minute avi, ... plopped it onto the timeline. There was a fat black band right across the middle of the screen with the words "Created by Premiere 7 Trial Version" I thought surely that won't embedded into the final rendered image! ..... It sure did! This was after 5 hours working on the edit!!!

Have I missed something here? I can't believe Adobe could be that short sighted? .... I would have expected a clear notification or some sort of warning if this is the case!

I don't get angry & vent, ... however if this is in fact a habit of Adobe, ... I must say it leaves me with a thin veneer of doubt as to their marketing ethics.

My understanding & plan is to time my purchase with the availability of your book so that they can be shipped together. Meantime, I would just get on and practice some basic editing till the boxed set arrived.

Again Steve, .... I thank you in advance for your assistance & comments on this spot of bother I have found myself in.

Best Regards, ... Baz
abmbarry
New User
New User

Re: The Muvipix.com Guide to PSE & PE-7!

Postby Chuck Engels » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:24 am

Hi Baz, Welcome to Muvipix :meet:

The watermark will go away when you purchase the full version ;)
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Watermark in Trial Version

Postby Steve Grisetti » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:26 am

Yep. The purchased version will not include the watermarks, of course.

You can even continue to edit your video in the trial version, if you'd like. Just be sure to delete the rendered files after you open your project with the purchased product so you can get rid of the watermarked previews that the Premiere Elements trial created.

We've got instructions for doing that in the FAQs -- but we can also walk you through it when the time comes.
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Watermark in Trial Version

Postby Wheat King » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:38 am

Nothing to add other than welcome to Muvipix Baz!
_| /-\ /\/\ /-\ |_
Wheat King
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Return to PRE Version 7