They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Finally moving up in versions

Specific to Premiere Elements Version 10.

Finally moving up in versions

Postby Kerrie » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:56 pm

I am going to finally move from premiere 4 to 10. In your Muvipix store I see links for both the premiere 10 bundle as well as the upgrade version. Do you recommend getting the upgrade version? What is the difference?

Thanks!
Kerrie

Dell Vostro Laptop; 2.2 GHz, core 2 duo, 2 gig ram, 2x160 gig 7200 rpm HDs
Kerrie
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Re: Finally moving up in versions

Postby Chuck Engels » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Hi Kerrie,
I think you will like version 10 a lot. It takes a little getting used to but you will be amazed. Photoshop Elements 10 has some very nice enhancements from version 4 also :TU:

The bundle is Premiere and Photoshop Elements, the upgrade is really just the full version of Premiere Elements and it costs more than buying the regular version. If you check these out you will notice that the upgrades are more expensive
http://astore.amazon.com/chuckengelsco-20
That's just Adobe's crazy way of pricing I guess.

I've checked around for better deals but can't find anything better than the Amazon deal right now. Just remember, if you wait until September you will probably get a free upgrade to version 11 when it comes out ;)
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to PRE Version 10