They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Viewing Individual Frames in PE10

Specific to Premiere Elements Version 10.

Viewing Individual Frames in PE10

Postby NuffRespeck » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:52 pm

Greetings! I am seeking information on how to view individual frames on the Timeline in PE10. PE7 allowed me to view individual frames and modify same(eg. highlight frame then delete and close gap). Is there a means by which I can view each frame to perform modifications? Currently, I only see images at the beginning and end of each clip. Thanks!! :pull: :pull:
NuffRespeck

Re: Viewing Individual Frames in PE10

Postby Peru » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:10 pm

I think it works like Premiere Pro now. You have to click something on the left of the track which gives you a choice of display: head a & tail (what you see now), all frames, and just head (if I recall correctly).

I'll try to find a link to the help.

Edit:
This is the P Pro link:
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/premierepro ... DA680C8F9a
Peru

Postby NuffRespeck » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Thanks Peru!! I accidently stumbled upon the option that you have suggested and it enabled me to view the frames. Thanks again for your assistance!!! :-5 :-5
NuffRespeck

Postby John 'twosheds' McDonald » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:17 pm

(If it is the same as PPro) then under the output monitor window are the 'jogging tools'.

Jogging Tools.jpg

The slider in the centre is a variable speed control for moving forward and backward along the timeline. The right pointing arrow above it will cause the clip to play. The arrows with the vertical bars to the left and right of the play button will take you one frame forward/backward at each click of the mouse.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AMD Ryzen 3900x 12C/24T, ASUS x570 mobo, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll 280, Win11 64 bit, 64GB RAM, Radeon RX 570 graphics, Samsung 500GB NVMe 980 PRO (C:), Samsung 970 Evo SSD (D:), Dell U2717D Monitor, Synology DS412+ 8TB NAS, Adobe CS6.
John 'twosheds' McDonald

Return to PRE Version 10