They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Rendering annomolies

Specific to Premiere Elements Version 10.

Rendering annomolies

Postby The Director » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:22 pm

I created end title roll for a project. It's the generic credits title. It's supered over a still. I added additional credits to the default amount built in to the title. Possible problem?
When I click Timeline to render work area, the movie jumps to the head and starts playing. Render line is green. I jump to the end of the film to the title, the line is still green as if the titles were rendered, but when move my TLI over the titles the credit roll is very jerky as it would be if not rendered. As I move the TLI the line now turns red. I hit the render timeline and I'm pushed back to start with the movie playing and the line green. This routine just keeps repeating each time I try to render the credits. Does this have anything to do with adding more credits to the title roll than indicated? Nothing seem to stop me from adding all credits I needed. When I thought about have a finite amount of credit names is wrong. So what gives?
The Director
New User
New User

Re: Rendering annomolies

Postby Steve Grisetti » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:10 pm

First, go to Edit/Preferences and uncheck the option Play Timeline After Rendering. That will save you all that jumping back to the beginning of the movie nonsense.

Beyond that, make sure your Work Area Bar covers your entire movie -- especially those end credits. If you press the \ key to show your whole movie and then double-click on the Work Area Bar it should snap to cover the entire movie. Then it shoudl render.
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to PRE Version 10