They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

WORKAROUND?

A new addition to Muvipix, with support and discussion of Sony's DVD Architect Studio.

WORKAROUND?

Postby jonlaw » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:55 am

Hello,
I use Sony Vegas Studio 10 and DVD Architect 5.0 also Proshow Producer 4.5 for slide shows, is there any workaround I could use to that would enable me to use DVD Architect to output a Producer slide show? Just taken delivery of DVD Architect Guide looks like a great source of reference.
Kind Regards Jon
jonlaw
New User
New User

Re: WORKAROUND?

Postby Bob » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:49 am

Welcome Jon!

Proshow Producer 4.5 can output the slideslow as a video file. If you choose to make an MPEG-2 file, DVD Architect 5 will be able to use it directly without having to encode and/or recompress. Proshow Producer has two presets for making an MPEG-2 file: DVD which will produce standard definition MPEG-2 suitable for making DVDs, and HD which will will produce High Definition MPEG-2 suitable for making Blu-ray disks. You can also set the video properties using the custom option. For details, see the manual: http://files.photodex.com/docs/manuals/ProShowProducer45.pdf. The information on how to create a video file begins in chapter 17 page 380. And, the presets are described on page 383.
Bob

Re: WORKAROUND?

Postby jonlaw » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Hello Bob,
Thanks for your help worked a treat! never looked in Producers video files before. Architect is such a good dvd outputing program its great to have the means to use it with Producer shows.
Best Regards Jon
jonlaw
New User
New User

Return to DVD Architect