They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

DVD Architect Studio save as Question

A new addition to Muvipix, with support and discussion of Sony's DVD Architect Studio.

DVD Architect Studio save as Question

Postby AVITRY » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:38 am

I've been browsing Steve's book on DVDAS and I'm very happy with it. I haven't had a chance to read the entire book and I haven't found the answer to a question regarding saving individual frames as JPG. I need to get started today or tomorrow on a project and in an effort to save some time, I'd like to confirm the program has this feature.

I'd like to be able to save an individual video frame as a JPG and then use it as the opening menu background. Can DVDAS do this or should I just scrub the timeline in PE and save a frame there instead. I hate to get started and realize I have to backtrack.

thanks,

joe
ASRock Z68 Extreme 4 Gen/3 motherboard. Core i7 2600 and 16 gigs of ddr3. SSD Crucial boot drive, GTX750 Ti video card. Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.
AVITRY
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: DVD Architect Studio save as Question

Postby Steve Grisetti » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:41 am

As a DVD authoring app, DVD Architect is very good! As a video editor, not so much.

Sorry, Joe. Saving "freeze frames" is not something DVD Architect can do. That's best done with Premiere Elements.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the book! Hope you're finding it helpful!
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to DVD Architect