They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Steves page turn in his DVD Architech Studio Tutorial

A new addition to Muvipix, with support and discussion of Sony's DVD Architect Studio.

Steves page turn in his DVD Architech Studio Tutorial

Postby Richardmotsch » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:21 am

I have watched Steve's page turn tutorial many times and still don't know where to get the page turn transition. He told me he imported it from another program. I would like to know where I can get a free transition. If anyone can e-mail me a page turn transition or tell me where to get a free one I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much.
Richardmotsch

Re: Steves page turn in his DVD Architech Studio Tutorial

Postby Steve Grisetti » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:16 am

The transition is a separate two-second video clip I made in a video editing program and saved as an MPEG.

In fact, this is really the only way to create transitions between menu pages in DVD Architect.

Once you've created your two-second transitional clip, you can add it between menu pages, as I describe on page 70 in the book as well as in my Muvipix tutorial.
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Richardmotsch » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:01 pm

Could tell me how to make the transition in Sony Platinum Studio 13 and save it to the explorer? So I can you it in the DVD Architect, to make the page turn.. Thanks
Richardmotsch

Postby Steve Grisetti » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:58 am

There's not much to tell, Richard.

You add a two second still photo of your main menu page on your timeline. Then you add a two second still photo of your sub-menu page to the timeline, overlapping the two for one second to create the cross-dissolve transition. (You can drag any transition onto this overlap to make it any transition you want.)

Then click Make Movie and choose the Save to Hard Drive. On the "What Format Do You Want to Save?" page, select MPEG2.

BTW, at your request, I've shared the short transitional video from my exercise with you. It's up on Google Drive, and you should be able to download it by clicking the link in the e-mail I sent you on April 19.
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to DVD Architect