They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Where's the View Icon?

Specific to Premiere Elements Version 9.

Where's the View Icon?

Postby JerryWest_44 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:12 am

I'm creating a slideshow in PRE9 but I'm unable to locate the View Icon in my project workspace. Sorry for the newbie question but after I import media into my project I'm left in "List View". There's no View or List Icon in the lower left hand corner. I have show docking headers on. Thx in advance.
JerryWest_44
New User
New User

Re: Where's the View Icon?

Postby Steve Grisetti » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:32 am

Glad to have you aboard Muvipix, Jerry! It's always exciting to see our community grow!

Strangely, Adobe seems to have removed that function from the Project panel!

Kind of a shame too, since that was the easiest way to arrange the order or your slides.

As an alternative, you can go to the Elements Organizer program and select the Slide Show option from under the Create tab. This is a great, full-featured slideshow creator that allows you to create pans and zooms, add transitions, narration and music -- and, when you're done, if you click on the Output button and select To Premiere Elements, it will send your slideshow to the Premiere Elements timeline for finalizing.

(BTW, don't forget to size your photos to no larger than 1000x750 pixels before you import them into Premiere Elements. It will speed up your rendering and save you lots of other problems later.)
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Where's the View Icon?

Postby JerryWest_44 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:42 am

Steve,

Thx for the immediate reply - I thought I lost my marbles there for a moment. I went through the tutorials & View Icon seemed a nice way to arrange the images prior to transferring to the timeline. Off to the organizer.
JerryWest_44
New User
New User

Return to PRE Version 9