They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Photoshop CC 2020 Print crash fix

A discussion area specific to the Photoshop Pro versions.

Photoshop CC 2020 Print crash fix

Postby momoffduty » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:14 am

The printer saga yet continues. I made a card for a friend and printed no problem. Decided to print some of my previous note cards to have on hand and PS crashed every time on Print. Found this thread and suggested to reset preferences which I did not want to do with all my add on stuff installed and interface set up etc. Page 2 said to rename the file because the printer settings of the old printer are embedded in the file. Tried that and it still crashed. What worked was creating a new file and dragging all of my layers onto the new file. I could have tried Edit>Place in Bridge, but wanted all the layers on the new document. Works! Sharing this to save someone from trying the reset method. This message still pops up and hit OK to get to the printer dialogue box. This seems to be an error with PS for several years now. I hope Adobe can fix.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Re: Photoshop CC 2020 Print crash fix

Postby momoffduty » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:15 am

aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Re: Photoshop CC 2020 Print crash fix

Postby sidd finch » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:39 pm

Ugg Mom this is not right. That printer better shape up or no more AC....

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Return to Photoshop