They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Hitachi V-355 Dual Channel Oscilloscope

Do you have something Muvipix related to sell or trade? Capture a wide audience in this forum (subscribers only).
Information:

Please: Do not post any personal information (home address, phone numbers, email addresses, payment information) in your topic. Conduct all physical transactions privately through the Private Message System of this forum or personal email address.

Muvipix.com is not responsible for anything posted in this forum. Please read this first.

Hitachi V-355 Dual Channel Oscilloscope

Postby Dave McElderry » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Hitachi V-355 35MHz Dual Channel Oscilloscope. Gently used - very good condition. Everything working properly to the best of my knowledge. Will check for basic functions before completing transaction. Was professionally calibrated at last use some years ago. Will include:

Operation manual.
Full Service Manual, which includes all schematics and calibration instructions.
NOTE: Although this manual lists the V-211/V-212/V-222/V-422 series scopes, it also applies to the V-355.
Two Hitachi AT-10AK 1x/10x probes.

I also have available three Tektronix P6119 1x/10x passive probes, one used, two new in original packaging unopened, on which I will make you an excellent deal if you purchase this scope.

$195.00. You pay the shipping. PM me with questions or to talk further.
Be yourself; everyone else is taken.

Asus X570-E motherboard; AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz; 64GB DDR4; GeForce RTX 2060 6GB; 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M.2 SSD
Dave McElderry

Return to For Sale / Trade / Wanted