They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Our Guide to Premiere Elements & Photoshop Elements 15

Do you have something Muvipix related to sell or trade? Capture a wide audience in this forum (subscribers only).
Information:

Please: Do not post any personal information (home address, phone numbers, email addresses, payment information) in your topic. Conduct all physical transactions privately through the Private Message System of this forum or personal email address.

Muvipix.com is not responsible for anything posted in this forum. Please read this first.

Re: Our Guide to Premiere Elements & Photoshop Elements 15

Postby Steve Grisetti » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:47 pm

Because we had some discussion here, it's hard to tell who was entering to win a book and who was just answering or asking a question.

But, based on the random number generator, our winners are:

Peru Bob : "The Muvipix.com Guide to Adobe Premiere Elements 15" and

Joe AVITRY: "The Muvipix.com Guide to Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements 15"

To claim your books, just send me a private message and let me know where you'd like the books sent.

Thanks for playing, everyone!
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby OleSouWester » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:48 pm

I usually upgrade every other version, currently I am running v13 so I was thinking of upgrading to v15. However, looking at the differences they don't seem to be that great. I don't use the organiser and the rest seem rather gimmicky: Dehaze: Adjust lighting/contrast etc, but also, not every shpt has to be crystal clear - what about atmosphere? Can you add haze? Collage: Can already be done in v13 (albeit not automated, but I would prefer to set my own parameters for that) More titles and styles - these are easy to do anyway so more presets does not appeal. Coordinating music to length of clip - can be done using time stretch but a bit fiddly so that would be useful. All in all the only real advantage I can see for premier elements v15 are 1: fitting music to clip length and 2: better export options for the finished video. So other than adding some gimmicky presets, is it a real step up from v13, or just a few more bells and whistles? Any feedback appreciated!

Ole Sou'Wester
OleSouWester
New User
New User

Postby Steve Grisetti » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:12 am

Check out my answer at your forum post, Sou'Wester.
viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15088&p=125736#p125736
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Previous

Return to For Sale / Trade / Wanted