They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

GTX570 and 8400GS

Do you have something Muvipix related to sell or trade? Capture a wide audience in this forum (subscribers only).
Information:

Please: Do not post any personal information (home address, phone numbers, email addresses, payment information) in your topic. Conduct all physical transactions privately through the Private Message System of this forum or personal email address.

Muvipix.com is not responsible for anything posted in this forum. Please read this first.

GTX570 and 8400GS

Postby Steve Grisetti » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:18 am

Hi, folks. I've got a couple of very nice graphics cards that I'm ready to get rid of. Both of these worked great on my old computer, but don't work on my new motherboard.

The GeForce 8400GS is a lower end PCI graphics card (8 CUDA cores and 1 GB memory) but has some really nice features. Very easy to install. You can have it for $5 (SEE UPDATED PRICE IN THE POST BELOW) plus whatever it costs for me to mail it to you.
http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop ... ce-8400-gs

The other is a higher-end GTX570 1280 GDDR with 480 CUDA cores. A very nice card -- although it does require two six-pin power plugs in addition to a PCI slot. (In fact, I'd recommend you have at least a 500-750W power supply to run it.) But you can have it for $25 (SEE UPDATED PRICE IN THE POST BELOW) plus whatever it costs for me to mail it.
http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop ... ce-gtx-570
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: GTX570 and 8400GS

Postby Steve Grisetti » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:35 pm

Big discounts.

You can have the 8400GS for free. Just pay for shipping.

And the GTX570 is yours for $15 plus shipping.

How's that sound?
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to For Sale / Trade / Wanted