They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Brand new Camcorder battery Sony NP-FV50

Do you have something Muvipix related to sell or trade? Capture a wide audience in this forum (subscribers only).
Information:

Please: Do not post any personal information (home address, phone numbers, email addresses, payment information) in your topic. Conduct all physical transactions privately through the Private Message System of this forum or personal email address.

Muvipix.com is not responsible for anything posted in this forum. Please read this first.

Brand new Camcorder battery Sony NP-FV50

Postby Uncle Ben » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:31 pm

I had purchased a spare battery for a Sony camcorder that I subsequently returned to the store for refund. Not only was the Sony camcorder defective, but its low light performance was mediocre at best; so once I got the refund, I decided to look for something else.

Now I'm left with that brand new NP-FV50, never used, still in the original packaging. I tried to sell it locally ... all to no avail.

If anyone is interested, I'm not selling it, I'm giving it away, as long as you make me whole on the mailing cost. If interested, leave me a message with a mailing address so I can obtain the postage cost. ::C
Uncle Ben

Return to For Sale / Trade / Wanted