They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Neat Video 5

Discussions about the plethora of Plugins, Titlers and any other third party video editor add-ons.

Neat Video 5

Postby Chuck Engels » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:09 am

There is a new version of Neat Video with some improvements and new features.

https://www.neatvideo.com/features

Time flies bringing new technologies and new possibilities and we want you to benefit from them.

As a complement to the list of new features and improvements of Neat Video 5, the new v5.2 update delivers you even better noise reduction, adds support for new GPUs and the latest versions of video editing applications and more.

If you use Premiere Pro or Premiere Elements, Neat Video 5.2 has also improved the way your plug-in receives frames from the editing software to make the process more reliable and visually indicative.
In case you have missed the news about Neat Video 5 landing last year, we have put together a list of the most important changes that took place in your favorite denoiser.

Neat Video 5 highlights:
• Significant speed improvements
Up to 3.5 times faster in certain configurations.

• Better noise reduction
Removes even more noise and compression artifacts.

• New flicker filters
There is no need to pay for another plug-in. Neat Video's built-in flicker filter can now reduce both local and frame flicker.

• New jitter of details filter
It deals with the distracting trembling of the objects in the scene seemingly distorted by heat haze.

• Improved dust and scratches filter
The synergy of flicker and dust and scratches filters allows to identify and eliminate dust and scratches even more proficiently.

• Improved sharpening
New controls help users to give their clips more definition and bring out the details.

• Adjustable generic noise profiles

• Playback function
It allows you to check preview in motion, directly in Neat Video window -- to give you a feel for the end.

• Neat Video for Resolve
We have recognized the need to make a separate plugin for Resolve to make it affordable to more video professionals. This plug-in is offered in both Pro and Home editions.

If you shoot for perfection in every video, Neat Video 5 is about to take you one step closer. It is up to you to take it.

What's next?
• Learn more about new features, improvements and capabilities of Neat Video 5.2
• Download the Demo plug-in and give it a test run to see what it can do for your video
• Upgrade to latest Neat Video 5 at discounted rate.

This is an exclusive offer for Neat Video license holders.

Warmest regards,
Neat Video team, ABSoft
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Neat Video 5

Postby Peru » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:02 pm

I've been tempted to upgrade from version 4, but since it seems to be working OK for me, I've put it off.
Most of the stuff that I use it for is with SD or HDV, so it works well enough.
Peru

Return to Plugins & Titlers