They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Membership Question

Feedback, problems or suggestions related to our entire website.

Membership Question

Postby caryf » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:09 pm

Hi. Love your site. Have a general question. Do I have two user names? I mean to log on to forums is one and then for the member area I have another (e-mail address) - is this correct?
Thanks, Cary
caryf

Postby Chuck Engels » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:38 pm

Hi Cary,

Yes, there are two separate user names. Once you log in to the Member's area you can change your password to be the same as your forum password, but the user names will always be different.

We need to keep track of your subscription and the rate because your rate doesn't ever change. Next year if the member price is $59 and you paid $39, when you renew you will still only pay $39, no matter what the current rate is :)

Our subscriptions are handled by PayPal and they track them by your email associated with your PayPal account, that is why your member login is an email address and we can't change it.

I hope I explained that well enough. If you have any other questions please fire away.

Thanks for joining up!
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to muvipix.com Suggestions