They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Wedding Video Backgrounds and Transitions

Feedback, problems or suggestions related to our entire website.

Wedding Video Backgrounds and Transitions

Postby jimfallis04 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:07 am

Hi Guys:

Wow, your motion backgrounds and transitions are great. Joining your site is the smartest thing I've done in a long time.

Any plans to design some tools specifically for editing a wedding video. Any suggestions of where to find such tools on the Internet. Digital Juice is amazing but too expensive for a hobbyist like me.

Thank you

Jim
jimfallis04

Postby Chuck Engels » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:38 am

We are adding new stuff on a frequent basis Jim, and many times due to requests from members. Do you have anything specific in mind? Could you point me at some of the Digital Juice stuff you like, that might give me some ideas. Take a look at http://www.video100.com also, you can sign up for a free monthly download of a nice motion background too.

I am in the middle of creating some sports stuff and tutorials but Wedding images are great and I would love to add some.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby jimfallis04 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:00 am

Hi Chuck:

Thank you for the reply and thank you for the new website. I will be sure to sign up for the monthly free downloads.

I think the Digital Juice "transwipes" and "full screen wipes" are really well done and can add visual interest to any video.

I'm looking forward to seeing your sports transitions.

I've agreed to work on 2 wedding videos this summer so I have lots of time.

Thank you

Jim
jimfallis04

Re: Wedding Video Backgrounds and Transitions

Postby Stregga » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:58 am

Chuck,
Any chance you could get some lower thirds for wedding backgrounds? I was thinking along the lines of your traditional overlays, satin, flowers, glasses, that kind of stuff. Also if there's any way you could get a bubbles background, that would be great! I have been a a few weddings and bubble have been at each of them when the couple exits the ceremony, and it would be neat to use it as an overlay to video...just wondering.
Gateway GM5664 Windows Vista Home Premium AMD Phenom 9600 Quad-Core Processor 2.30 GHz, 1TB HDD (2 x 500GB) 3.0GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 2400XT (256MB OBM) Realtek HDSC Dual 19" Monitor Display
Stregga
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Postby Gooder » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:02 am

jimfallis04 wrote:Any suggestions of where to find such tools on the Internet. Digital Juice is amazing but too expensive for a hobbyist like me.

Hi Jim,

A very good source for such things is a video magazine that has a DVD with many backgrounds, lower thirds (that may help you Stregga), music loops and free music tracks and other freebies :-D

Most of these items can be used in anyway you see fit and comes with a licence on what you can and can't do...
http://www.dvtechniques.co.uk/flashindex.html

I strongly recommend this magazine, great read each month!

Hope it helps.
Lee
HP Pavilion t540.se 2.8 GHz, 1GB DDR, 200GB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500. Internal HDD Seagate 250GB, External HDD WD My Book 300GB, Maxtor Basic 500GB. Sound card Creative Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro! & 5.1 Surround Speakers!
Gooder
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Postby Chuck Engels » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:32 am

Stregga wrote:Chuck,
Any chance you could get some lower thirds for wedding backgrounds? I was thinking along the lines of your traditional overlays, satin, flowers, glasses, that kind of stuff. Also if there's any way you could get a bubbles background, that would be great! I have been a a few weddings and bubble have been at each of them when the couple exits the ceremony, and it would be neat to use it as an overlay to video...just wondering.

I will see what can be done to create some lower thirds, shouldn't be a problem. There are some lower thirds on the products pages now.

We did some bubble backgrounds for someone a while back, they were working on a Lawrence Welk thing.
I think I still have them somewhere, Steve did some others too if I remember correctly. We could probably post those sometime next month along with the other new stuff coming up.
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Stregga » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:22 pm

Thanks Chuck! I will be looking forward to them!! =D>
Gateway GM5664 Windows Vista Home Premium AMD Phenom 9600 Quad-Core Processor 2.30 GHz, 1TB HDD (2 x 500GB) 3.0GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 2400XT (256MB OBM) Realtek HDSC Dual 19" Monitor Display
Stregga
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Return to muvipix.com Suggestions