They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Problems with download

Feedback, problems or suggestions related to our entire website.

Re: Problems with download

Postby Chuck Engels » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:22 pm

Donna, Did you ever get your download?
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby ridon127 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:46 pm

No Chuck, I didn't. This computer won't let me. I get an error message about page not found, access denied. It isn't a big deal at this point. I should have my laptop back in a few days. I did get my project burned today. Finally. I was going to use the snowflake background but I'm done for now. I am in the middle of making a formal for my oldest granddaughter this weekend so I haven't really had time to mess with trying to figure out if there is a download manager on this thing or not. I sure do like doing videos alot better than sewing..LOL
Thanks for your help
Donna
Go out and make it a great day. The choice is yours!
Donna
ridon127
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Chuck Engels » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:59 pm

I would have to agree about liking video better than sewing :)

Let us know how things work after you get your laptop back.
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Helen » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:27 am

My eldest daughter had her formal in August and at one stage I thought about making a dress, but I am sure glad we bought one. It was so much easier, plus I haven't sewn in ages (been too busy making movies). Best wishes for your granddaughters formal and hope all goes well. Never having gone through the formal process (never had them when I went to school) I couldn't believe all that goes with it.
I still get to do it twice more with my younger two daughters. It was all worth it in the end, my daughter looked absolutely beautiful and had a wonderful night, but it was all over too quickly. Now all I have to do is make a movie about it all.
Helen :)
Helen
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby ridon127 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:33 am

I used to make her and my other granddaughter dresses for special occasions when they were little. I haven't done this in a very long time. I hope it looks good. The extent of my sewing lately is bibs for my school and a moses basket for our silent auction every year. I would rather make a movie about the Homecoming than a dress. I am not good at tellling her no. I get to got thru all this again. I have custody of 2 of my granddaughters, ages 6 & 9. Talk about an interesting life.LOL
Donna
Go out and make it a great day. The choice is yours!
Donna
ridon127
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Previous

Return to muvipix.com Suggestions