They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Pearls for sale, only 10 cents each

Specific to Premiere Elements Version 7.

Pearls for sale, only 10 cents each

Postby George Tyndall » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:42 pm

Hi Steve,

Yesterday, while in the process of converting twenty WMV 720p PSE4.0 slide shows to MPEG 1080i 30 for the purpose of burning two Blu-ray DVDs containing ten slide shows each, I had enough free time to peruse those parts of your book that are relevant to what I do.

Despite the fact that I only skimmed those parts that are not currently relevant to my workflow (the chapters on Themes, Effects, Transitons, Titles, The Propeties Panel and Keyframng), I still found PLENTY of "pearls of information" to highlight with my yellow Sharpie.

I counted more than 250 highlights on the 161 pages, which works out to less than 10 cents a pearl ::C

Now that I have your and Chuck's task-oriented In a Snap books by my computer in addition to your tool-oriented book, I feel more capable than ever of "wow-ing"my clients.

Thank you very much for taking the time to create The Muvipix.com Guide to Adobe Premiere Elements 7.

img0225
HP h8-1360t Win7 Home Premium 64-bit/Intel i7-3770@3.40GHz/8GB RAM/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050/LG BH10LS30 Blu-ray RW+SD DVD/CD RW+LightScribe/52" Samsung LCD HDTV (ancient 1080p)/PRE & PSE & ORGANIZER 2018/CS 5.1 & 5.5 (rare use) ::wav::
George Tyndall
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Pearls for sale, only 10 cents each

Postby Steve Grisetti » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:13 pm

George, that makes me want to cry! It's one of the highest compliments anyone could have paid me!

Thank you!

Now, could I trouble you to post such a nice review on Amazon too? Every little bit helps.

Again, thank you for taking the time. That kind of kindness is appreciated beyond words!
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby George Tyndall » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:54 pm

Steve Grisetti wrote:Now, could I trouble you to post such a nice review on Amazon too? Every little bit helps.

Done!

(But takes up to 48 hours to appear, I was informed.)

:toothy1:
HP h8-1360t Win7 Home Premium 64-bit/Intel i7-3770@3.40GHz/8GB RAM/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050/LG BH10LS30 Blu-ray RW+SD DVD/CD RW+LightScribe/52" Samsung LCD HDTV (ancient 1080p)/PRE & PSE & ORGANIZER 2018/CS 5.1 & 5.5 (rare use) ::wav::
George Tyndall
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Steve Grisetti » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:42 pm

Thank you very much, George! You've have truly made my day!
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby jim350 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:34 am

one more for ya,

This is one of the best instruction books I have ever picked up!!!!!

I have read and used dozens and dozens of manuals / instructional books for work and school, this is hands down one of the best books. And the best computer related book to date.
Now I am very experienced in Photo Shop, and purchased PE6 a year ago to make a cheap local TV commercial, not wanting to spend 2-3k on one. If I can use PS I can use PE, I thought. Bought a cheap digital camcorder and installed PE6. Ya Right, Even though it is adobe, I just didn’t understand the interface or video concepts. So PE6 sat with 10 minutes of footage I couldn’t even import for a year. Well the need for that commercial came back, and this time Oh Look PE7, so in it went and I figured out how to import my data. Crash Crash Crash and so on ..

Hit the book stores and web trying figure out what to do, still with no clues or books. Until I found a post by the author on Muvipix from a google search. I read the thread, and said wow, finally a good answer. Looked up and saw the ad for the Muvipix Guide to PE7 book, read the description and said FINALLY a book on how to use PE! So I next dayed it from amazon out of desperation and read Friday night till 3 am. Saturday went and bought a mini dv camcorder (where did I heard that, oh ya it was in the book!). Sunday I made my first cut and am now working to finalize it!

From data formats to folder options to the work flow in PE, the book makes me feel like, I have been using the software for years.
Sorry for the long post, it’s far and few in-between to find such a great compilation of information laid out in such a good format. Also a great price!

Thanks a lot!!!!
Sincerely,
James G.
jim350
New User
New User

Postby Steve Grisetti » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:34 am

You guys are killing me!

Drop by the house. You're all invited for dinner!
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to PRE Version 7