They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Flowers at the Museum

Premiere Pro discussions.

Re: Flowers at the Museum

Postby sidd finch » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:46 am

Dave, botanical gardens music to my ears. I look forward to watching what you record. I really enjoy recording flowers. With so many colors it makes a visually appealing video to me.

Here in Blighty we are on track for the wettest July ever recorded.

John Silver lining is the ducks feet will better propel you through the water, and Do they make a waterproof case for your smartphone... :hyst:

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Postby John 'twosheds' McDonald » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:22 am

image150
AMD Ryzen 3900x 12C/24T, ASUS x570 mobo, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll 280, Win11 64 bit, 64GB RAM, Radeon RX 570 graphics, Samsung 500GB NVMe 980 PRO (C:), Samsung 970 Evo SSD (D:), Dell U2717D Monitor, Synology DS412+ 8TB NAS, Adobe CS6.
John 'twosheds' McDonald

Postby sidd finch » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:28 am

John It looks like Dr Seuss has your back...

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Postby Dave McElderry » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:29 am

John 'twosheds' McDonald wrote:Here in Blighty we are on track for the wettest July ever recorded. My toes are turning into duck's feet and I am in the process of going red. It isn't sunburn it is rust! :(

John, when you start growing that slimy green fungus it's time to really be concerned. :eek:
Be yourself; everyone else is taken.

Asus X570-E motherboard; AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz; 64GB DDR4; GeForce RTX 2060 6GB; 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M.2 SSD
Dave McElderry

Postby Paz_Pazzaz » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:07 pm

::wav:: :CS: :TU:

Love you guys! I needed a good laugh!

Sidd, you can make even phone footage look professional.

That's what I thought.

Thanks Mom. For me the gimbal is a necessity. The few times I record without it it feels like I am recording from a shake table. I also like to move around when filming so I think the gimbal helps to smooth it out.

Yeppers.

Mr. B was watching golf on TV the other day and as usual, I was amazed at the ability of the cameramen to zoom in on the ball in such steady footage. I decided to try an experiment... I took my largest Joby tripod, the one about 16 to 18 inches tall (40 - 45 cm), and wrapped one leg behind my neck, put the foot of another leg on my breastbone and held the third with my left hand while making camera adjustments with my right hand, looking through the camera's viewfinder. Of course, I have problems if I breathe... but I am SO pleased with what I was able to get that I have ordered a shoulder rig. Should be here sometime next week.

Promise to post something for y'all once I've figured out whether the shoulder rig will help enough. The Joby has the problem of unwrapping from the back of my neck if I bend over to follow a bug or some such on the ground, and I don't know how the shoulder rig will work in that situation, but I'm hopefully excited.

Great California flowers, Sidd. Like Dave, I wish there were gardens near here that I could explore in addition to our local duckpond, and like John, I'm tired of rain. I have a hanging basket of petunia flowers covered in mold. Looks like spider webs until you get a closer look.
Whatever you do, don't set your coffee cup adjacent to your turps cup. :CS:
Paz_Pazzaz
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Postby sidd finch » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:55 am

I took my largest Joby tripod, the one about 16 to 18 inches tall (40 - 45 cm), and wrapped one leg behind my neck, put the foot of another leg on my breastbone and held the third with my left hand while making camera adjustments with my right hand

Pazz that begs a picture... lol attack of the killer Joby's

Sidd
sidd finch

Previous

Return to Premiere Pro