They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Encoding all the sequences in Adobe Media Encoder

Premiere Pro discussions.

Re: Encoding all the sequences in Adobe Media Encoder

Postby Matthew Max » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:37 am

I make hundreds and hundreds of videos, usually around 10 minutes long. Some are documentaries, many are unusual interviews, others are just great fun. Almost everything is about language and culture. Some things are strictly for marketing tools for companies. In all cases, I rely on Muvipix wizards to tell me how to make my equipment work right. Settings, settings. Their advice is beyond invaluable. I mean, they ALWAYS get to the bottom of my problem. Yesterday was a typical example. I was able to learn from each contribution. I can make Adobe Media Encoder work even better now. But it's the little teeny things I learn from Muvipix--the little teeny bits of knowledge that comes from their having beat their own heads against the brick walls--that really deliver the special touch. One example among many is when MomOffDuty told me last year about a setting to get around footage that came out shaky in CERTAIN situations. Suddenly a horrible problem disappeared. Bob tipped me off to another setting that forever solved a MAJOR problem with other footage. Because of the amount of my output, I'm not sure anyone really understands how much they're helping me. BUT I DO. And so I just follow orders, because I know that that's the best route--even though yesterday I resisted at first.
Matthew Max
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Previous

Return to Premiere Pro