They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Inexpensive music for Premiere Pro CS6

Premiere Pro discussions.

Inexpensive music for Premiere Pro CS6

Postby richlab » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:40 pm

I am having trouble figuring out how to get access to inexpensive music to add to Premiere Pro CS6 projects. I can't tell if Quicktracks (part of Sonicfire Pro?) allows you to just purchase the tracks you want to download (I thought I read they are a dollar each) or if Quicktracks is much more expensive. On the Sonicfire Pro Web site, the Sonicfire Pro plug-in for Premiere Pro CS6 is only $49.99, but I couldn't tell what that gives you. Does that give you access to lots of music to purchase? Or does it come with a large, free music library? I really appreciate how responsive the people are in the Muvipix forum, and I hate to bother you with what might be something everyone else knows, but I appreciate any help. Thanks in advance, Richard. :conf:
richlab
New User
New User

Re: Inexpensive music for Premiere Pro CS6

Postby momoffduty » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:18 pm

I can't help with the SonicFire questions, but Muvipix has music in the product section. Ron has produced some very nice tracks.

Is this for personal use? You can get music for $1.99 at Vimeo for one personal project. You have to submit the working title. There are free tracks too for personal use. Commercial is around $99.

You can find free music at SoundCloud & iCompositions. May have to ask for permission.

Kevin MacLeod has some nice music for a small donation for personal use. For commercial use the license is per project for $30. http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Return to Premiere Pro