They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Buttons

Premiere Pro discussions.

Buttons

Postby Cope This 719 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:33 am

Can anyone tell me what has happened to buttons in Encore Version 6. I can get as far as toggling display of Menus but cannot access any of the next 7 menus.

Any help most appreciated.

By the way thanks to Briantho for his help

Regards John
Intel Core i7 2600K 3.4GH, Corsair SSD 120 GB Drive x 2, Corsair Vengeance 16GB Ram, Asrock Z68 Extreme 4, Internal Memory 2 TB x 2
Zotac GeForce GTX 570, LG Blue Ray Read / Write, External 1TB Drive x2.
Cope This 719

Re: Buttons

Postby Briantho » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:42 am

You're welcome John.

I haven't used Encore CS6 yet but did you download and install the 'content' part of the product? I seem to recall there's a content part for Premiere Pro and another for Encore. It may not be that at all but it's just something that comes to mind.
24" iMac. 17" MBP. FCPX and a little bit of Premiere Pro. Nine recent Panasonic HD camcorders. Many (but never enough) terabytes of external storage...
Briantho
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Postby Cope This 719 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:55 am

I now have the answer to my "Button " problem.
I contacted Adobe and spoke to a terrific bloke named Sandeep. He knew of the problem and informed me that Adobe were fixing it. In the mean time he downloaded a 1.9 GB file, unzipped it and installed it on my machine. Now every thing is rosy.

Thanks boys for your help
Regards John
Intel Core i7 2600K 3.4GH, Corsair SSD 120 GB Drive x 2, Corsair Vengeance 16GB Ram, Asrock Z68 Extreme 4, Internal Memory 2 TB x 2
Zotac GeForce GTX 570, LG Blue Ray Read / Write, External 1TB Drive x2.
Cope This 719

Postby Briantho » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:02 am

Thanks for the info John. Looks like my holding back from actually using CS6 for the time being was a good decision. I've been reading on the Adobe Premiere Pro forum about various worrying problems that Mac users in particular have been having with the new Premiere Pro so I'll wait for their next interim release before I switch over.
24" iMac. 17" MBP. FCPX and a little bit of Premiere Pro. Nine recent Panasonic HD camcorders. Many (but never enough) terabytes of external storage...
Briantho
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Return to Premiere Pro