They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Capture Video8 with Canopus ADVC110

Premiere Pro discussions.

Re: Capture Video8 with Canopus ADVC110

Postby Draco_DK » Thu May 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Thank for replying..

Peru => right now the importent think is to get it on to my mac, depending on what the use is i will crop or not, but its nice to know i'm not the only one whit this problem..

Dave => Thanks for the techinal stuff about it,but as us writs.. it might get expensive..
This is only the first tape and the one with most static and poor sound, maybe the other tapes is alligned more correctly, but only time will show.

In my reseach before i got in to getting the ADVC110, camera ect.. i wrote and spoke to people/shops who offers this service of transfering old tapes to DVD and found it chocking, that 9 of 10 just had an old camera and bougt a 100-200$ DVD/HDD recorder and now offers this service. If i asked into quality ect. the answer was "its the best quality possible, because 1 hour film fills one DVD".

Calaulating on the cost of having a guy using a HDD/DVD recorder transfering my video8 tapes or buying the ADVC 110, get cameras and do the transfere my self it would be the same, but when im done with my tapes, i sell it and it looks like get i got balanced so that transfering it my self will coast be 0$ in the end, but i learned SO MUCH about Video8, camcordes, transefering and how to use Premiere Pro and Encore, so in the end i find this to be the best choice.
Draco_DK
New User
New User

Previous

Return to Premiere Pro