They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

shaky video

Premiere Pro discussions.

shaky video

Postby Matthew Max » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:52 am

I just made a 25-minute video with 100 slides in it and HDV footage running under it the whole way, mostly because I wanted the audio from it. I used some of the video in it to. My project settings are good. I tried twice to save it in H.264 on the Youtube HD setting (and setting the width to 700 pixels with locked aspect ratio). Now I'm processing it in the default MP4 setting. Also, I export with Adobe Media Encoder.

Is there anything here that indicates why the YouTube HD setting would render a video that comes out shaky? This is new for me. Twice it comes out with footage and slides (with no footage showing) shaking.

UPDATE: The default H.264 setting in Adobe Media Encoder (728 pixels wide, I believe) came out well. I wonder if that YouTube HD setting has a problem. I wanted to use it and to understand the limitations.
Matthew Max
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: shaky video

Postby Steve Grisetti » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:24 am

Can you be more specific than "my project settings are good," Max? It always helps to know what we're dealing with. Also, can you confirm that your HDV footage is from a tape-based hi-def camcorder?

What are the measurements of your photos? Have ensured that they're no larger than 2000x1500 pixels in size?

Is it only the photos that are shaky or are both the video and photos shakey on YouTube?

And can you post us a link to this YouTube video so we can check it out?
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to Premiere Pro