They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Just Curious

Standard, Gold & Producer. Talk with our experts about this great slideshow creating software.

Just Curious

Postby Robino » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:24 pm

Just curious why there is a ProShow thread on a PE forum -- coincidentally, I have been looking at ProShow Producer recently. It has been helpful, but is ProShow somehow connected to Adobe PE?
Robino
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Just Curious

Postby Chuck Engels » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:04 pm

Hi Robin,
We have many forums and many people that use various tools to produce what they desire.
One of those tools frequently used by Premiere Elements users is ProShow, both Gold and Producer.
There are so many that we created a separate forum just for that software :)

We also have users of Sony Vegas, DVD Architect, EncoreDVD, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and many others.
Chances are, if it is related to Video or Slide Shows, someone here either uses it or has tried it.
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Robino » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:22 pm

Thanks Chuck ---
Robino
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby VernonRobinson » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:58 am

Just to reinforce what Chuck has said, I try to pick the right tool for the job. I believe that is why you see people using ProShow, Vegas, etc. Muvipix, while predominately setup to support PrEl, was wise enough to take on a broader mission of assisting you with the inevitable spin-off products/projects. So feel free to choose the right tool for the job, whether it is ProShow, PrEl, or Premiere Pro. There are people using all of these and more.

Regards,
-Vernon
VernonRobinson
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Robino » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:04 pm

VernonRobinson wrote:Just to reinforce what Chuck has said, I try to pick the right tool for the job. I believe that is why you see people using ProShow, Vegas, etc. Muvipix, while predominately setup to support PrEl, was wise enough to take on a broader mission of assisting you with the inevitable spin-off products/projects. So feel free to choose the right tool for the job, whether it is ProShow, PrEl, or Premiere Pro. There are people using all of these and more.

Regards,
-Vernon

People always ask me what software I use, but I use what ever it takes to get the look I want -- there just isn't one that does it all, is there?
Robino
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby VernonRobinson » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:14 pm

Agreed. When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail :) .

-Vernon
VernonRobinson
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Return to ProShow Series Software