They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Anybody have this Patch Tuesday problem?

Talk about computer software/hardware problems, related to digital video or otherwise.

Anybody have this Patch Tuesday problem?

Postby Peru » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:54 pm

Scroll down to read the second post on this thread:
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1680500
Peru

Re: Anybody have this Patch Tuesday problem?

Postby John 'twosheds' McDonald » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:17 pm

Both Mrs Twosheds and I had problems. Whether it was down to the 'Tuesday patches' I don't know but it took a bit of work to get back to where we were. The most obvious manifestation was that neither PC would boot up. When we fixed that issue then we found that all boot options were reset to defaults so everything got loaded on startup.

I am still trying to resolve an issue where, on boot up, my PC doesn't find the device designated as C: so I have to manually assign it.

I haven't worried too much about sorting it out yet as it is simple enough to get around and once my PC is on then it is on for hours, so only a minor niggle.

EDIT. Finally found time to sort this out properly. All back to normal now. :YY:
AMD Ryzen 3900x 12C/24T, ASUS x570 mobo, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll 280, Win11 64 bit, 64GB RAM, Radeon RX 570 graphics, Samsung 500GB NVMe 980 PRO (C:), Samsung 970 Evo SSD (D:), Dell U2717D Monitor, Synology DS412+ 8TB NAS, Adobe CS6.
John 'twosheds' McDonald

Return to Computer Issues