They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

MAGIX searching videos to promote you

Have a [video] service you'd like to promote - whether online or at your home/office? Do you need a video related professional? This is the place. Post your inquiries, website links and requests for services here. Of course, no spam please ! - has to be digital video/photography related.

MAGIX searching videos to promote you

Postby nathanr » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:25 am

Hi,
I’m Nathan with MAGIX

We, here at MAGIX, are eager to see your amateur film projects! We’ve seen many great videos out there and are now planning to add a section to our MAGIX BLOG and FACEBOOK PAGE filled with your content. We’d like to collect some of the best to post periodically. We hope that you all will send in your favorite, self-made videos.
This means we’re looking for YOU!
If you’ve worked with MAGIX software and would like to see your film on our website, please contact us and send your videos. We’d like to help you present them to the whole world and give them the recognition they deserve! (you will, of course, be given full recognition)

MAGIX AG
Nathan Reichenthal
International Public Relations
nreichenthal@magix . net
Friedrichstraße 200
10117 Berlin
Germany
nathanr
New User
New User

Re: MAGIX searching videos to promote you

Postby Ron » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:31 am

Hi,

I would ask you to post this in our Business Services section of the forum. It is video related (and not totally spam) so we will allow it. Once you re-post, your recent 2 posts will be deleted.
Regards,
-Ron

Dell, Win10 Pro, Intel Core i7-6700 CPU @3.4GhHz, 8GB ram. 64-bit
Ron
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Business Services