They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Logo and Business Card comments

Have a [video] service you'd like to promote - whether online or at your home/office? Do you need a video related professional? This is the place. Post your inquiries, website links and requests for services here. Of course, no spam please ! - has to be digital video/photography related.

Re: Logo and Business Card comments

Postby jackfalbey » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:14 pm

I started calling myself a professional the day I quit my day job (it seemed like the "professional" thing to do), although I've recently had to return to the day job part-time for extra $$...

BTW, I've been meaning to ask you, is that a Jordan F1 hat you're wearing?
ASRock Z77 Pro4, Xeon E3-1230 V2, Windows 7 64-bit, 32GB RAM, 3GB GTX 660 ti, 240GB SSD for OS/programs, 3x640GB in RAID0 for projects
Panasonic GH2; Adobe Creative Cloud
http://www.CMDStar.com
http://www.FamilyTreePhotography.co
jackfalbey
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Wheat King » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:44 am

jayell wrote: Which one do YOU like, Jamal? And what is it you want your card to say?

I've decided on the last one. To me it's a good mix. It has colour that I can match to my website and it's not too over the top. I think my first go at it had a little too much going on. At the same time I think I still get some originality out of the last one. All in all my personality likes clean and simple.

jackfalbey wrote:BTW, I've been meaning to ask you, is that a Jordan F1 hat you're wearing?

No believe it or not it's a sens hat (uses their original colours from the 1900's)... not much into racing... Hope things pick up for you the video world Jack.
_| /-\ /\/\ /-\ |_
Wheat King
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby momoffduty » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:50 am

Good luck with the new business venture! Can't really decide on the cards, like version 2 & 3. Hope you post your demo reel!
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Postby Kerrie » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:51 am

All very nice Jamal! You sure are very creative. I like the one with the color background....I guess if I was looking at choosing a person for my video needs, the more creative card would win out.....I have enough boring white business cards in my drawer. :lol:

Just my 2 cents! :-5
Kerrie

Dell Vostro Laptop; 2.2 GHz, core 2 duo, 2 gig ram, 2x160 gig 7200 rpm HDs
Kerrie
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Previous

Return to Business Services