They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Software companies for web subscriptions

Have a [video] service you'd like to promote - whether online or at your home/office? Do you need a video related professional? This is the place. Post your inquiries, website links and requests for services here. Of course, no spam please ! - has to be digital video/photography related.

Software companies for web subscriptions

Postby Naturopath4you » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:49 pm

I am considerring adding paid content to my web site, with videos, audios, subscriptions etc.
What companies such as which one are you using for this site if you would like to promote them and are happy with their services.
I do not want to go through a few bad ones first so recommendations of those which do a good job would be greatly appreciated.
This will be for health related content only
Thanks in advance
David Getoff
intel i7 Quad /Wind 7/64 / 32 gig RAM /Geoforce GTX1060/ 2 terabyte RAID-1 internal / 16 terabyte DROBO-5D external /Laptop Dell Latitude 3340 i5 Dual 2.6ghx 12gig RAM
Naturopath, Clinical Nutritionist and educator http://www.DavidGetoff.com
Naturopath4you

Re: Software companies for web subscriptions

Postby Chuck Engels » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:20 pm

Hi David,

We have used PayPal for years to handle our subscriptions and they have done an awesome job, can't complain. Other than that we use Camtasia to create tutorials and our web host is Media Temple, not much more to it than that. I know that Ron has some changes coming in the future but don't think that is going to effect anything as far as the paid portion of our site. PayPal has a pretty nice shopping cart that is easy to integrate with but if you are going with subscriptions only they definitely make it easy.
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Software companies for web subscriptions

Postby Naturopath4you » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:09 pm

Thanks
I will look into media temple
David
intel i7 Quad /Wind 7/64 / 32 gig RAM /Geoforce GTX1060/ 2 terabyte RAID-1 internal / 16 terabyte DROBO-5D external /Laptop Dell Latitude 3340 i5 Dual 2.6ghx 12gig RAM
Naturopath, Clinical Nutritionist and educator http://www.DavidGetoff.com
Naturopath4you

Return to Business Services