They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Muvipix is one of a kind

Tell us what you think. Talk about your experiences with muvipix.com here. Our goal is to be one of the best communities on the net and we think that your feedback is probably the most crucial aspect in achieving that goal !

Muvipix is one of a kind

Postby munickster » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:06 pm

I just wanted to offer a sincere thanks to the entire Muvipix community. I really enjoy learning new software applications and subscribe to a lot of Internet forums in order to learn from others. However, I rarely post questions to those forums because I find it extremely annoying when people put others down simply for being a newbie without adding anything worthwhile to the discussion. In the last week, while searching the Adobe forum for some information on Premiere Pro, I came across a thread in which a new user was asking about importing video. Two different users basically told him he had no business using Pro because he wasn't a professional like they were. Professionalism is as much about your actions as your skills, as far as I'm concerned.

I've never found that kind of attitude at Muvipix. Every post contributes positively to the discussion. Nobody is put down for asking a question that, to others, is common knowledge. Every person understands that we are all beginners - some have just been at it longer than others.

So, thanks again. You can count me as a paying member for a long time.

Dick
munickster
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Muvipix is one of a kind

Postby Paul LS » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:21 pm

What a great testimonial... :-D And a good point about us all being beginners, I am still learning things about Premiere Elements.
Paul LS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Steve Grisetti » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:07 pm

You've paid us the ultimate compliment, Dick.

Our goal all along was create a place where people could find help and make friends. People like you and our great team of selfless moderators is why we're succeeding!

Thank you.
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Chuck Engels » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:19 pm

Wow, what great things to say Dick, you really made my day :)

If we ever stop learning we might as well stop living, I learn new things here every day and enjoy every minute of it.
It is so wonderful when members take the time to let us know that what we are trying to do is appreciated so much.
This is a community, and everyone here plays a huge part in the overall success of this community.

This site has evolved over a long period of time, from the Adobe forum to chuckengels.com and then to videoinasnap.com, and with the help of a wonderful bunch of people. Everyone here deserves a ton of credit for keeping the site a place where everyone feels welcome, no question goes unanswered, and everyone is appreciated :)

I would also like to say Thank You !
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Maxine370 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:04 am

As one of the members who has been here since the days when we discussed on the Adobe Forum, I agree with all the sentiments expressed. I know what you are talking about on the Pro forum...seen it too...and feel sorry for the both the parties, the people making the inquiries but mostly the ones who feel compelled to make those kind of comments. Wouldn't want to be that type of person no matter their talent. That is also why I also am a long standing member here. We are a community with all levels of talent and expertise and everyone has something to contribute to the conversations and does without being judgemental or nasty. even when we disagree or have criticism it is always done with sensitivity.

I also enjoy the off topic discussions. I consider you my friends and when I've not had time to visit and contribute to the forum for a few days I miss you.

Anyway just wanted to add to this thread since it was so right on.
Happy Editing,

Beth
Maxine370
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Rockdoc » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:50 am

I'd like to second everything that's been said here. I have never found a place where I can get technical advice and friendship in such abundance.
:::muvipix:::
Jennifer
Currently the owner of an embarrassingly slow system, hoping that will change!
Rockdoc
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Postby Peru » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:43 pm

I must agree with all the good things said about this forum. No, it's not just a forum- it truly is a community.

After participating in the forum for a while, I actually started feeling guilty about not being a subscriber. :oops: It didn't seem to matter to anybody here whether or not I was a paid member-- help and advice was offered just the same.

So, now I'm proud to be part of this continually evolving place.
Peru

Return to Testimonials / Comments